HQ Trivia is a live question and answer contest appear with genuine money prizes. You should simply answer 12 questions (once in a while 15) without missing one and you’ll either win the money prize or split it with alternate victors.
Diversions are twice day by day at 3PM EST and 9PM EST. This is the most smoking diversion in the App Store and we are immense fans. We play the two diversions each and share the appropriate responses with you here at HQ Trivia Answers.
We likewise have tips for better play. Despite the fact that you can’t Cheat at HQ Trivia, we’ll enable you to put your best foot forward to winning the enormous pot!
Click here to learn how to win the HQ Trivia Extra Life.
HQ Trivia Questions and HQ Trivia Answers
HQ Trivia September 10 (7:00 pm) ($1,000 Prize)
(1) What is it called when a basketball player gets 10 points, 10 assists, and 10 rebounds in a single game?
- Triple-double (Correct)
- Double-double with sauce
(2) Which of these prizes is awarded to the most outstanding college football player of the year?
- Heisman Trophy (Correct)
- Golden Fidget Spinner
- Nobel Prize
(3) What unusual NFL event happened yesterday?
- Longest game since merge (Correct)
- Unfinished game
- Scoreless game
(4) Which of these athletes won their Olympic gold medal in softball?
- Dara Torres
- Jennie Finch (Correct)
- Bonnie Blair
(5) What is the MLB ruling when a pitched ball bounces off the ground and then hits the batter?
- Runner takes first (Correct)
(6) Who was the last US women’s tennis player to win a singles Grand Slam tournament final?
- Madison Keys
- Sloane Stephens (Correct)
- Serena Williams
(7) What MLB pitcher was once so dominant during a no-hitter that a batter brought a table leg to the plate?
- Nolan Ryan (Correct)
- Roger Clemens
- Sandy Koufax
(8) The most recent Tour de France was won by a racer born where?
- United Kingdom (Correct)
(9) Which of these players did NOT score 80 goals in a single NHL season?
- Brett Hull
- Mario Lemieux
- Gordie Howe (Correct)
(10) In 2018, “Forbes” ranked what franchise as the world’s second-most valuable, just behind the Dallas Cowboys?
- FC Barcelona
- Manchester United (Correct)
- Real Madrid
(11) Which player has the highest yards-per-carry average in a 2000-yard season?
- Adrian Peterson
- Barry Sanders (Correct)
- Eric Dickerson
(12) What team won back-to-back World Series titles first?
- Cubs (Correct)
** 340 people won around $2.94 each!
HQ Trivia September 10 (9:00 pm) ($5,779 Prize)
(1) The autumn season is also known as what?
- Fall (Correct)
- Naked cartwheel
(2) What two numbers refer to very good eyesight?
- 20/20 (Correct)
(3) When first introduced, what game was criticized as “sex in a box”?
- Connect Four
- Chutes and Ladders
- Twister (Correct)
(4) Probiotics can often be found in what food?
- Yogurt (Correct)
- Red velvet cake
- Seared pork chops
(5) For each pregnancy, a woman typically grows a new what?
- Placenta (Correct)
(6) According to the FDA, sunscreen is NOT allowed to be labeled as what?
- Waterproof (Correct)
- Broad spectrum
(7) According to New Orleans jazz traditions, what is “second lining”?
- Dressing like a saint
- Eating more beignets
- Dancing in a parade (Correct)
(8) In its pure form, which of these milks can be consumed while on the Paleo diet?
- Oat milk
- Soy milk
- Almond milk (Correct)
(9) Which of these flowers is typically only white?
- Baby’s breath (Correct)
(10) Which of these characters was played by Bruce Willis?
- Art Jeffries (Correct)
- Cameron Poe
- Castor Troy
(11) In what city would you find the world’s tallest occupied building outside of Asia?
- São Paulo
- New York City (Correct)
(12) The classic Disney song “A Spoonful of Sugar” was inspired by what kind of medicine?
- Cod liver oil
- Throat lozenges
- Polio vaccine (Correct)
** 2,330 people won around $2.48 each!
Click here for our next post, HQ Trivia Questions and Answers September 11.