HQ Trivia is a live question and answer contest appear with genuine money prizes. You should simply answer 12 questions (once in a while 15) without missing one and you’ll either win the money prize or split it with alternate victors.
Diversions are twice day by day at 3PM EST and 9PM EST. This is the most smoking diversion in the App Store and we are immense fans. We play the two diversions each and share the appropriate responses with you here at HQ Trivia Answers.
We likewise have tips for better play. Despite the fact that you can’t Cheat at HQ Trivia, we’ll enable you to put your best foot forward to winning the enormous pot!
Click here to learn how to win the HQ Trivia Extra Life.
HQ Trivia Questions and HQ Trivia Answers
HQ Trivia September 11 (3:00 pm) ($2,500 Prize)
(1) Which is NOT essential for computing?
- Swimwear (Correct)
(2) Which of these bills itself as a search engine?
- Bing (Correct)
- Giant Panda Cam
(3) In data storage, the “M” in both RAM and ROM stands for what?
- Memory (Correct)
(4) In what physics facility was the Higgs boson discovered?
- Large Hadron Collider (Correct)
- Antiproton Decelerator
- Super Proton Synchrotron
(5) What company celebrated the 20th anniversary of its incorporation last week?
- Google (Correct)
(6) What was the first portable game system to use interchangeable cartridges?
- Game Boy
- Pocket Stadium
- Microvision (Correct)
(7) What is the name of Apple’s wireless charging system announced a year ago?
- AirPower (Correct)
(8) The initials of the special-effects house founded by George Lucas appear in what word?
- LUCASFILM (Correct)
(9) Which of these is a security vulnerability found in Intel processors?
- Meltdown (Correct)
(10) What game in a popular series was coded almost entirely in assembly language?
- RollerCoaster Tycoon (Correct)
- The Sims
(11) Which of these was a feature on the original 2007 iPhone?
- Ambient light sensor (Correct)
(12) Based on its frequency in job postings, what does codingdojo.com call this year’s most in-demand programming language?
- Java (Correct)
** 275 people won around $9.09 each!
HQ Trivia September 11 (9:00 pm) ($5,000 Prize)
(1) The large television screen at sporting events is known as what?
- Tron: Legacy
- Jumbotron (Correct)
(2) In order to be legally wed, what does a couple usually need?
- License (Correct)
- Lotta love
- Listening skills
(3) In politics, a US president’s last term is colloquially known as what?
- Silly goose
- Wise owl
- Lame duck (Correct)
(4) Marco Polo likely believed which animal was a unicorn?
- Rhinoceros (Correct)
(5) In the lyrics of Shaggy’s hit song “It Wasn’t Me,” who was his friend having an affair with?
- Sexy lady
- Girl next door (Correct)
- Darling angel
(6) Which Central American country claims English as its official language?
- Belize (Correct)
- Costa Rica
(7) The Monopoly mascot wears which of these accessories?
- Neither (Correct)
(8) GPS was originally launched by which of these?
- Car company
- Insurance company
- Government agency (Correct)
(9) Jealousy was first referred to as the “green-eyed monster” in which Shakespeare play?
- Othello (Correct)
(10) Which of these car companies was the first to offer air-conditioned cars?
- Packard (Correct)
(11) According to the lyrics, “The Urkel Dance” is better than what?
- Elvis (Correct)
(12) Which of these films did NOT come out while the “Titanic” soundtrack was No. 1 on the Billboard 200?
- Space Jam (Correct)
- The Big Lebowski
- Blues Brothers 2000
** 2,027 people won around $2.47 each!
Click here for our next post, HQ Trivia Questions and Answers September 12.