HQ Trivia is a live question and answer contest appear with genuine money prizes. You should simply answer 12 questions (once in a while 15) without missing one and you’ll either win the money prize or split it with alternate victors.
Diversions are twice day by day at 3PM EST and 9PM EST. This is the most smoking diversion in the App Store and we are immense fans. We play the two diversions each and share the appropriate responses with you here at HQ Trivia Answers.
We likewise have tips for better play. Despite the fact that you can’t Cheat at HQ Trivia, we’ll enable you to put your best foot forward to winning the enormous pot!
Click here to learn how to win the HQ Trivia Extra Life.
HQ Trivia Questions and HQ Trivia Answers
HQ Trivia September 12 (7:00 pm) ($1,000 Prize)
(1) Which of these terms is a common score in tennis?
- Love (Correct)
(2) In baseball, “ducks on the pond” refers to what?
- Runners on base (Correct)
- Clouds in the sky
- Puddles in the infield
(3) Which of these football plays is typically NOT performed by special teams?
- Hail Mary (Correct)
- Field goal attempt
- Punt return
(4) What did every new NFL head coach have in common in Week 1 this season?
- All lost (Correct)
- All played at home
- All won
(5) Nicknamed “Evergreen Tree” in China, Jan-Ove Waldner is considered one of the all-time greats in what?
- Table tennis (Correct)
(6) Among NFL QBs, who put up the highest-scoring Week 1 in ESPN fantasy football?
- Aaron Rodgers
- Sam Darnold
- Ryan Fitzpatrick (Correct)
(7) Which MLB team does NOT currently lead its division?
- Dodgers (Correct)
(8) In both the Coaches Poll and the AP Top 25, what college currently has the highest-ranked football team with a loss?
- Washington (Correct)
(9) The 2018 National Women’s Soccer League Golden Boot was awarded to a player born where?
- Australia (Correct)
(10) Which of these former NFL stars spent his entire playing career with Cincinnati’s team?
- Boomer Esiason
- Anthony Muñoz (Correct)
- TJ Houshmandzadeh
(11) Which of these players is NOT tied for the Team USA single-game assist record in Olympic play?
- John Stockton (Correct)
- Kyrie Irving
- Michael Jordan
(12) What family has combined for the most Indianapolis 500 race wins?
- Unsers (Correct)
** 661 people won around $1.51 each!
HQ Trivia September 12 (9:00 pm) ($5,000 Prize)
(1) A famous saying that came from an ’80s country song goes, “Dance like nobody is” what?
- Watching (Correct)
(2) Since 1949, what awards have been given out to top TV programs and performers?
- Emmys (Correct)
(3) Water is known for doing which of these things at zero degrees celsius?
- Freezing (Correct)
(4) The Gateway Arch is a tourist attraction in what US state?
- Missouri (Correct)
(5) What scientific term relates to a motionless object’s tendency to remain still?
- Inertia (Correct)
(6) Which of these terms refers to a learning institution that focuses on studying the Talmud?
- Yeshiva (Correct)
(7) What actress played a character who spent her career solving murders in Cabot Cove, Maine?
- Jane Seymour
- Angela Lansbury (Correct)
- Betty White
(8) Which city has an NHL team specifically named after a bird?
- Pittsburgh (Correct)
(9) In “Mr. Smith Goes to Washington,” what is Mr. Smith’s first name?
- Jefferson (Correct)
(10) The number of babies born in the US each year is greater than the population of what state?
- South Carolina
- Iowa (Correct)
(11) Among these three British prime ministers, who served the greatest number of terms?
- Margaret Thatcher
- William Gladstone (Correct)
- Winston Churchill
(12) What poem was written by a man who tended to wounded soldiers in the American Civil War?
- The Road Not Taken
- I Sing the Body Electric (Correct)
- Kubla Khan
** 3,707 people won around $1.35 each!
Click here for our next post, HQ Trivia Questions and Answers September 13.