HQ Trivia is a live question and answer contest appear with genuine money prizes. You should simply answer 12 questions (once in a while 15) without missing one and you’ll either win the money prize or split it with alternate victors.
Diversions are twice day by day at 3PM EST and 9PM EST. This is the most smoking diversion in the App Store and we are immense fans. We play the two diversions each and share the appropriate responses with you here at HQ Trivia Answers.
We likewise have tips for better play. Despite the fact that you can’t Cheat at HQ Trivia, we’ll enable you to put your best foot forward to winning the enormous pot!
Click here to learn how to win the HQ Trivia Extra Life.
HQ Trivia Questions and HQ Trivia Answers
HQ Trivia September 13 (9:00 pm) ($5,000 Prize)
(1) Who just unveiled their latest collection of Savage X Fenty lingerie at New York Fashion Week?
- Rihanna (Correct)
- Paul McCartney
- Elon Musk
(2) In fashion, LBD usually stands for what?
- Little Black Dress (Correct)
- Lotta Bank Deposits
- Let’s Buy Dungarees
(3) Which of these is the name of a denim wash popular in the ’80s?
- Acid (Correct)
(4) Emmy winner Tim Gunn frequently gives what piece of advice on “Project Runway”?
- When in doubt, wear red
- Make it work (Correct)
- Excess is success
(5) What designer directed an Oscar-nominated feature film?
- Tom Ford (Correct)
- Thom Browne
- Isaac Mizrahi
(6) Which designer once worked as Christian Dior’s assistant?
- Yves Saint Laurent (Correct)
- Coco Chanel
- Hubert de Givenchy
(7) Who famously used robots in a runway show to spray paint on a model’s dress?
- Iris van Herpen
- Christian Louboutin
- Alexander McQueen (Correct)
(8) Which designer maintained an eponymous label while simultaneously designing for Louis Vuitton?
- Michael Kors
- Calvin Klein
- Marc Jacobs (Correct)
(9) Who was the first African-American model to appear on the cover of American “Vogue”?
- Beverly Johnson (Correct)
- Tyra Banks
(10) Which person was in the same Fendi intern class as Kanye West?
- Sophia Amoruso
- Virgil Abloh (Correct)
- Jenna Lyons
(11) Which designer is known for wrapping up fashion shows with a brief display of gymnastics?
- Rick Owens
- Betsey Johnson (Correct)
- Stella McCartney
(12) Legendary fashion editor Anna Wintour was once fired from what magazine?
- Vogue UK
- Harper’s Bazaar (Correct)
- Vanity Fair
** 3,024 people won around $1.65 each!
Click here for our next post, HQ Trivia Questions and Answers September 14.