HQ Trivia is a live question and answer contest appear with genuine money prizes. You should simply answer 12 questions (once in a while 15) without missing one and you’ll either win the money prize or split it with alternate victors.
Diversions are twice day by day at 3PM EST and 9PM EST. This is the most smoking diversion in the App Store and we are immense fans. We play the two diversions each and share the appropriate responses with you here at HQ Trivia Answers.
We likewise have tips for better play. Despite the fact that you can’t Cheat at HQ Trivia, we’ll enable you to put your best foot forward to winning the enormous pot!
Click here to learn how to win the HQ Trivia Extra Life.
HQ Trivia Questions and HQ Trivia Answers
HQ Trivia September 14 (9:00 pm $5,000 Prize)
(1) A closet with enough room to fully step into is called a what?
- Walk-in (Correct)
(2) Which of these is a common type of firework?
- French lightbulbs
- Roman candles (Correct)
- Canadian neon lights
(3) Which of these city abbreviations is also the name of a major comic book publisher?
(4) After three acquittals, to what material did the media compare mobster John Gotti?
- Teflon (Correct)
(5) Which “Winnie the Pooh” character was NOT in the original AA Milne books?
- Gopher (Correct)
(6) Which of these is employed as an interrogation technique in a Monty Python “Spanish Inquisition” sketch?
- Stuffed animal
- Comfy chair (Correct)
- Fresh biscuits
(7) Which of these NFL teams is based in a state different from the other two?
- Lions (Correct)
(8) In “The Sound of Music,” which of these is NOT a potential “word that means Maria”?
- Flibbertigibbet (Correct)
- Will-o’-the wisp
(9) Which of these is one of the featured theme parks in the Emmy-nominated TV show “Westworld”?
- Shogun World (Correct)
- Tsar World
(10) The fictional sport Eschaton is played in what modern classic novel?
- Infinite Jest (Correct)
- The Goldfinch
- The Corrections
(11) Which of these Russian cities did NOT have a different name during the Soviet Union?
- Sochi (Correct)
- St. Petersburg
(12) What is Meg Ryan apparently eating at Katz’s Deli in the most famous scene from “When Harry Met Sally”?
- Turkey (Correct)
** 783 people won around $6.39 each!
Click here for our next post, HQ Trivia Questions and Answers September 15.