HQ Trivia is a live question and answer contest appear with genuine money prizes. You should simply answer 12 questions (once in a while 15) without missing one and you’ll either win the money prize or split it with alternate victors.
Diversions are twice day by day at 3PM EST and 9PM EST. This is the most smoking diversion in the App Store and we are immense fans. We play the two diversions each and share the appropriate responses with you here at HQ Trivia Answers.
We likewise have tips for better play. Despite the fact that you can’t Cheat at HQ Trivia, we’ll enable you to put your best foot forward to winning the enormous pot!
Click here to learn how to win the HQ Trivia Extra Life.
HQ Trivia Questions and HQ Trivia Answers
HQ Trivia September 16 (9:00 pm $25,000 Prize)
(1) What is the name of the ancient Greek pledge commonly taken by physicians?
- Hippocratic oath (Correct)
- Bro code
- Vanderpump Rules
(2) Found on most computer keyboards, “Esc” is short for what word?
- Escape (Correct)
(3) The cartoon character Casper is a friendly version of what traditionally scary creature?
- Vampire squid
- Wolf spider
- Ghost (Correct)
(4) Which of these is a chemical often used in powdered detergents and cleaners?
- Borax (Correct)
(5) The Scottish dish haggis is technically a variety of what?
- Sausage (Correct)
(6) Which of these shapes is NOT considered an equilateral quadrilateral?
- Trapezoid (Correct)
(7) As of 2018, which of these countries has the highest-paid top government leader?
- Australia (Correct)
(8) Which of these American football positions is also a type of pliers often used by electricians?
- Lineman (Correct)
(9) According to Ricky Martin, which of these things is part of “Livin’ La Vida Loca”?
- Weekends in Spain
- French champagne (Correct)
- Making it rain
(10) In the original opening credits of the Emmy-winning “Friends,” which character is NOT wearing a turtleneck?
- Monica (Correct)
(11) Which of these California cities is named after a tree?
- Palo Alto (Correct)
(12) Who is the star of the follow-up to the 1993 hit film “The Fugitive”?
- Harrison Ford
- Tommy Lee Jones (Correct)
- David Janssen
(13) Where did Napoleon Bonaparte ultimately lose his life?
- Saint Helena (Correct)
(14) Which of these famous structures was built for a World’s Fair?
- Gateway Arch
- Golden Gate Bridge (Correct)
- Space Needle
(15) What was the first song performed on live American television by the Beatles?
- I Want to Hold Your Hand
- I Saw Her Standing There
- All My Loving (Correct)
** 273 people won around $91.58 each!
Click here for our next post, HQ Trivia Questions and Answers September 17.