HQ Trivia is a live question and answer contest appear with genuine money prizes. You should simply answer 12 questions (once in a while 15) without missing one and you’ll either win the money prize or split it with alternate victors.
Diversions are twice day by day at 3PM EST and 9PM EST. This is the most smoking diversion in the App Store and we are immense fans. We play the two diversions each and share the appropriate responses with you here at HQ Trivia Answers.
We likewise have tips for better play. Despite the fact that you can’t Cheat at HQ Trivia, we’ll enable you to put your best foot forward to winning the enormous pot!
Click here to learn how to win the HQ Trivia Extra Life.
HQ Trivia Questions and HQ Trivia Answers
HQ Trivia September 17 (7:00 pm – $1,000 Prize)
(1) Which of these is a commonly used move in mixed martial arts?
- Gentle handshake
- Double-leg takedown (Correct)
- Polite nod
(2) What Al Davis catchphrase eventually became the Raiders team motto?
- Raiders gotta raid
- Just win, baby (Correct)
- Leeroy Jenkins!
(3) In what series did the recently retired Danica Patrick have her best finish?
- Formula 1
- NASCAR Cup Series
- IndyCar (Correct)
(4) What did NFL cornerback Vontae Davis do at halftime of yesterday’s Bills game?
- Go to wrong locker room
- Throw a birthday party
- Decide to retire (Correct)
(5) Which city was NOT represented in this year’s WNBA Finals?
- Minneapolis (Correct)
- Washington DC
(6) Of these MLB statistics, which does outfielder Terrance Gore have the most of this season?
- Plate appearances
- Stolen bases (Correct)
(7) The college that won the first back-to-back NCAA men’s basketball titles is located where?
- North Carolina
- Oklahoma (Correct)
(8) Which of these young quarterbacks has been a part of more NFL teams than the others?
- Christian Hackenberg (Correct)
- Jacoby Brissett
- DeShone Kizer
(9) What is the only Premier League team to finish top three in each of the last three seasons?
- Manchester United
- Tottenham Hotspur (Correct)
(10) Which MLB team was the last to have two different players win the MVP in back-to-back years?
- Tigers (Correct)
(11) Which of these is found on the official NBA game ball?
- NBA Twitter handle (Correct)
- NBA website
- Holographic sticker
(12) By definition, what trophy is given to the best first-year NHL player?
- Calder (Correct)
** 76 people won around $13.16 each!
HQ Trivia September 17 (9:00 pm – $100,000 Prize)
(1) Who is the father of the titular family in “The Simpsons”?
- Young Sheldon
- Homer (Correct)
- Chanandler Bong
(2) Target’s bull terrier mascot, Bullseye, is what kind of animal?
- Dog (Correct)
- Woolly mammoth
- Komodo dragon
(3) Which of these Jennifers won an acting Emmy for her work on the sitcom “Friends”?
- Jennifer Garner
- Jennifer Jason Leigh
- Jennifer Aniston (Correct)
(4) Which TV show opened with a bluesy song called “Woke Up This Morning”?
- The Sopranos (Correct)
(5) Which of these Emmy-winning comedies famously features money kept in a banana stand?
- Arrested Development (Correct)
- Will & Grace
- Everybody Loves Raymond
(6) “You come at the king, you best not miss” is a famous quote from what TV show?
- The Wire (Correct)
- Mad Men
(7) “San Junipero” and “USS Callister” are Emmy-winning episodes of what sci-fi show?
- Black Mirror (Correct)
- Doctor Who
- Stranger Things
(8) In “Breaking Bad,” Walter White takes his criminal pseudonym from what?
- Famed physicist (Correct)
- Wife’s favorite color
- Albuquerque park
(9) Which show was co-created by a “New York Times” journalist?
- Silicon Valley
- Billions (Correct)
(10) What was the first streaming drama to win an Emmy for Outstanding Drama Series?
- House of Cards
- The Handmaid’s Tale (Correct)
(11) Which character did NOT appear in the “Seinfeld” pilot?
- Elaine (Correct)
(12) The Emmy award gets its name from what?
- Part of TV camera (Correct)
- Co-founder of NBC
- First winner
(13) The co-creator of which show got their big break on YouTube?
- Stranger Things
- The Mindy Project
- Insecure (Correct)
(14) Besides Sam Malone, who is the last character in the bar in the series finale of “Cheers”?
- Norm (Correct)
(15) “Stranger Things” was first developed under what name?
- Montauk (Correct)
- Barb’s Friends
(16) Who was the first black woman to get an Emmy nomination for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series?
- Viola Davis
- Kerry Washington
- Debbie Allen (Correct)
(17) The person credited with coining the term “EGOT” won which award?
- Neither (Correct)
(18) A guest appearance on “The Big Bang Theory” led which of these actors to his first acting Emmy win?
- Christopher Lloyd
- Leonard Nimoy
- Bob Newhart (Correct)
(19) Which character from “The X-Files” won its actor an Emmy?
- Scully (Correct)
(20) Which of these shows explored virtual reality in an episode?
- Murder, She Wrote (Correct)
- Murphy Brown
- The Golden Girls
(21) What category was NOT included in the one-time only Super Emmy ceremony?
- Director of the Year
- Actress of the Year
- Series of the Year (Correct)
(22) This question is missing due to a connection error during the game.
(23) Which of these was the last legal drama to win an Emmy for Outstanding Drama Series?
- The Good Wife
- The Practice (Correct)
- Law & Order
(24) Which of these talented actresses has been nominated for a Primetime Emmy?
- Lauren Graham
- Mila Kunis
- Patricia Richardson (Correct)
(25) Which of these phrases was spoken on the first “Star Trek” TV series to be broadcast?
- Beam me up, Scotty
- Beam us up, Scotty
- Scotty, beam us up (Correct)
(26) What series had the greatest number of performers win Emmys for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy?
- The Golden Girls (Correct)
- Sex and the City
(27) Which person has NOT been Emmy-nominated for playing a character who shares his real last name?
- John Larroquette (Correct)
- Matt LeBlanc
- Larry David
(28) Audrey Hepburn’s EGOT included getting an Emmy for a documentary about what?
- Prison reform
- Gardening (Correct)
** 1 person won around $100,000.0!
Click here for our next post, HQ Trivia Questions and Answers September 18.