HQ Trivia is a live question and answer contest appear with genuine money prizes. You should simply answer 12 questions (once in a while 15) without missing one and you’ll either win the money prize or split it with alternate victors.
Diversions are twice day by day at 3PM EST and 9PM EST. This is the most smoking diversion in the App Store and we are immense fans. We play the two diversions each and share the appropriate responses with you here at HQ Trivia Answers.
We likewise have tips for better play. Despite the fact that you can’t Cheat at HQ Trivia, we’ll enable you to put your best foot forward to winning the enormous pot!
Click here to learn how to win the HQ Trivia Extra Life.
HQ Trivia Questions and HQ Trivia Answers
HQ Trivia September 18 (3:00 pm – $2,500 Prize)
(1) The largest tech firm in existence is named for what fruit?
- Apple (Correct)
(2) What device calls up internet service providers?
- Modem (Correct)
(3) Which of these items is most likely to access the “internet of things”?
- Koosh ball
- Smart refrigerator (Correct)
(4) What does the “V” stand for in the online technology VoIP?
- Voice (Correct)
(5) Google’s Silicon Valley campus shares a name with what?
- Memory unit
- Number (Correct)
(6) On a typical laptop, which of these identifiers is also known as a “physical address”?
- Internet login name
- MAC address (Correct)
- IP address
(7) What does the “S” stand for in modern smartphone SIM cards?
- Subscriber (Correct)
(8) Early phone hackers could get free calls using a toy packaged with what food?
- Cookie Crisp
- Cap’n Crunch (Correct)
- Apple Jacks
(9) An early ’90s competitor to the World Wide Web was named for what animal?
- Gopher (Correct)
(10) What single key opens a find field in the Firefox browser?
- Slash (Correct)
(11) Which of these tech companies was founded by selling seafood?
- Samsung (Correct)
(12) A mobile game called “Send Me to Heaven” was banned from the App Store thanks to what secret objective?
- Destroying phones (Correct)
- Intoxicating users
- Cult recruitment
** 1,875 people won around $1.33 each!
HQ Trivia September 18 (9:00 pm – $5,000 Prize)
(1) According to the old adage, where is the grass always greener?
- Deep space
- The other side (Correct)
(2) What does a car’s “torque” refer to?
- Angry honking power
- Wheel turning power (Correct)
- Emotional soothing power
(3) Featured in countless ancient myths, Mount Olympus is located in what country?
- Greece (Correct)
(4) What does the “P” in PSAT stand for?
- Preliminary (Correct)
(5) According to The Knot, engagements most commonly occur in which month?
- December (Correct)
(6) The dance craze “nae nae” was inspired by the star of which TV show?
- Martin (Correct)
(7) Which book featuring Hannibal Lecter was released first?
- Silence of the Lambs
- Red Dragon (Correct)
(8) The oldest existing polo club is located in which city?
- Calcutta (Correct)
- St. Moritz
(9) The director of “The Wolf of Wall Street” also directed the music video for which of these songs?
- Billie Jean
- Bad (Correct)
(10) Which fashion magazine did the women of “The Hills” and “The City” NOT work at?
- Teen Vogue
- Cosmopolitan (Correct)
(11) Which drink did Nikita Khrushchev declare “America’s lethal weapon”?
- Instant coffee
- Martini (Correct)
(12) Before it won the Oscar, a song from which film prompted the presenter to say, “What a shocker”?
- La La Land
- Titanic (Correct)
** 354 people won around $14.12 each!
Click here for our next post, HQ Trivia Questions and Answers September 19.