HQ Trivia is a live question and answer contest appear with genuine money prizes. You should simply answer 12 questions (once in a while 15) without missing one and you’ll either win the money prize or split it with alternate victors.
Diversions are twice day by day at 3PM EST and 9PM EST. This is the most smoking diversion in the App Store and we are immense fans. We play the two diversions each and share the appropriate responses with you here at HQ Trivia Answers.
We likewise have tips for better play. Despite the fact that you can’t Cheat at HQ Trivia, we’ll enable you to put your best foot forward to winning the enormous pot!
Click here to learn how to win the HQ Trivia Extra Life.
HQ Trivia Questions and HQ Trivia Answers
HQ Trivia September 2 (9:00 pm) ($25,000 Prize)
(1) The lyrics to a popular children’s song are “Head, shoulders, knees, and” what?
- Toes (Correct)
- Thunder thighs
(2) The common casino game “twenty-one” is also known as what?
- Jack Black
- Jack White
- Blackjack (Correct)
(3) Disbarment is the removal of the license for which type of professional?
- Lawyer (Correct)
(4) By definition, capri pants hit the leg at what point?
- At the shoe
- Above the ankle (Correct)
- Above the knee
(5) What fancy cheese gets its name from a town in Switzerland?
- Gruyere (Correct)
(6) Which of these words is NOT included in the title of a “Harry Potter” book?
- Wand (Correct)
(7) On the island of Tasmania you might see what atmospheric phenomenon?
- Aurora Australis (Correct)
- Aurora Borealis
- Aurora Surialis
(8) The Chinese philosopher Laozi is considered the founder of what religion?
- Taoism (Correct)
(9) What are «these» «punctuation» «marks» called?
- Guillemets (Correct)
- Second brackets
(10) The PCAT, a test required for pharmacy school, specifically tests knowledge of what?
- First aid
- Organic chemistry (Correct)
- Medicinal effects
(11) Which magazine annually publishes a list of the Top 10 Freshman rappers?
- XXL (Correct)
- The Source
(12) The Lucasfilm-developed THX theater standard debuted with what film?
- Raiders of the Lost Ark
- Return of the Jedi (Correct)
- The Empire Strikes Back
(13) Which of these synonyms for “happy” is also the name of a horse in Norse mythology?
- Glad (Correct)
(14) What animal produces a valuable kind of excrement that was used in 17th-century ice cream?
- Whale (Correct)
- Water buffalo
(15) Which of these authors wrote a book that was adapted into an Oscar winner for Best Picture?
- Jules Verne (Correct)
- Mark Twain
- Jane Austen
** 1,266 people won around $19.75 each!
Click here for our next post, HQ Trivia Questions and Answers September 3.