HQ Trivia is a live question and answer contest appear with genuine money prizes. You should simply answer 12 questions (once in a while 15) without missing one and you’ll either win the money prize or split it with alternate victors.
Diversions are twice day by day at 3PM EST and 9PM EST. This is the most smoking diversion in the App Store and we are immense fans. We play the two diversions each and share the appropriate responses with you here at HQ Trivia Answers.
We likewise have tips for better play. Despite the fact that you can’t Cheat at HQ Trivia, we’ll enable you to put your best foot forward to winning the enormous pot!
Click here to learn how to win the HQ Trivia Extra Life.
HQ Trivia Questions and HQ Trivia Answers
HQ Trivia September 7 (9:00 pm) ($5,000 Prize)
(1) Trains usually run on what structure?
- Tracks (Correct)
- Nitro cold brew
(2) A shirt with extremely thin straps is often called what kind of top?
- Spaghetti strap (Correct)
- Tagliatelle top
- Bucatini blouse
(3) Which of these instruments is usually included in a drumline?
- Cymbals (Correct)
(4) In “The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe,” what holiday does the White Witch keep from coming to Narnia?
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Rosh Hashanah
- Christmas (Correct)
(5) In the Hebrew Bible, King Solomon was best known for having what quality?
- Wisdom (Correct)
(6) Which type of energy is NOT prominently utilized in the desk ornament known as Newton’s Cradle?
- Radiant (Correct)
(7) The director of which film apologized when asked about its negative reputation?
- Demolition Man
- Batman & Robin (Correct)
(8) The person said to have inspired the Uncle Sam nickname was known for providing soldiers with what?
- Beef (Correct)
(9) Which supermodel was NOT featured in George Michael’s iconic “Freedom! ’90” music video?
- Linda Evangelista
- Kate Moss (Correct)
- Christy Turlington
(10) Charles Darwin invented his “competing browsers theory” to explain what animal’s trademark feature?
- Giraffe (Correct)
(11) According to Nielsen, which of these sports has the richest fans on average?
- Hockey (Correct)
(12) Which of these Spike Lee joints was co-written by a star of “The Sopranos”?
- Inside Man
- Summer of Sam (Correct)
** 2,330 people won around $2.15 each!
Click here for our next post, HQ Trivia Questions and Answers September 8.