HQ Trivia is a live question and answer contest appear with genuine money prizes. You should simply answer 12 questions (once in a while 15) without missing one and you’ll either win the money prize or split it with alternate victors.
Diversions are twice day by day at 3PM EST and 9PM EST. This is the most smoking diversion in the App Store and we are immense fans. We play the two diversions each and share the appropriate responses with you here at HQ Trivia Answers.
We likewise have tips for better play. Despite the fact that you can’t Cheat at HQ Trivia, we’ll enable you to put your best foot forward to winning the enormous pot!
Click here to learn how to win the HQ Trivia Extra Life.
HQ Trivia Questions and HQ Trivia Answers
HQ Trivia September 9 (12:00 pm) ($10,000 Prize)
(1) What NFL team’s fans cheer by clapping their hands and shouting “Skol”?
- Dakota Thunderbolts
- Minnesota Vikings (Correct)
- Caribbean Seadogs
(2) Which of these birds are NOT represented by an NFL team?
- Pigeons (Correct)
(3) Which of these NFL teams currently plays its home games in New York?
- Bills (Correct)
(4) What NFL Hall of Famer was given the nickname “Sweetness”?
- Walter Payton (Correct)
- Deion Sanders
- Jerry Rice
(5) Which country has hosted the greatest number of regular-season NFL games outside of the USA?
- England (Correct)
(6) Who scored the Giants’ touchdown right after the legendary “Helmet Catch” in Super Bowl XLII?
- David Tyree
- Brandon Jacobs
- Plaxico Burress (Correct)
(7) Which of these NFL teams has an official mascot?
- 49ers (Correct)
(8) Which of these players has the highest catch total in a single game?
- Marvin Harrison
- Terrell Owens
- Brandon Marshall (Correct)
(9) Which NFL team currently plays home games in the same city the team was founded in?
- Chargers (Correct)
(10) What team was NOT playing in the infamous “Heidi Game”?
- Cowboys (Correct)
(11) Bill Walsh and quarterback Virgil Carter developed the West Coast offense on what team?
- Bengals (Correct)
(12) The only unanimous All-Pro selection in the NFL last season plays what position?
- Defensive lineman
- Wide receiver (Correct)
(13) Which NFL franchise is NOT among the top three in all-time regular-season games played?
- Lions (Correct)
(14) Of these quarterbacks, which has had the highest single-season passer rating?
- Robert Griffin III
- Tony Romo
- Nick Foles (Correct)
(15) In the 1940s, rival NFL teams in what state combined to form a single team?
- Pennsylvania (Correct)
** 175 people won around $57.14 each!
HQ Trivia September 9 (9:00 pm) ($25,000 Prize)
(1) Which of these places has the nickname “City of Lights”?
- Central New Jersey
- Paris (Correct)
- Eastern Eurasia
(2) What artist wrote the song “Born in the USA”?
- Bruce Willis
- Bruce Springsteen (Correct)
- Bruce Lee
(3) Which of these primates typically has a tail?
- Monkey (Correct)
(4) Which of these countries is NOT part of the UK?
- Republic of Ireland (Correct)
(5) Which of these major US sports leagues awards a championship trophy NOT named for a particular person?
(6) What country is known to the people who live there as Zhongguo?
- China (Correct)
(7) What comedian famously claimed that he was “born at a very early age”?
- Hannibal Buress
- Steve Martin
- Groucho Marx (Correct)
(8) The current pope named himself after what?
- Saint (Correct)
- Prior pope
(9) Which of these music acts released an album before the 1970s?
- The Eagles
- David Bowie (Correct)
(10) In what Canadian province does “Anne of Green Gables” take place?
- Prince Edward Island (Correct)
- Nova Scotia
- New Brunswick
(11) Which of these words is generally considered an insult?
- Snollygoster (Correct)
(12) Two different actors won Oscars for playing the same character with what first name?
- Vito (Correct)
(13) Which of these is the name of a superhero in both DC Comics and Marvel?
- Captain Marvel (Correct)
(14) Which of these classic Hitchcock movies is NOT adapted from an existing novel?
- North by Northwest (Correct)
(15) Which of these historical periods occurred most recently?
- Roman Republic
- Roman Empire (Correct)
- Roman Kingdom
** 495 people won around $50.51 each!
Click here for our next post, HQ Trivia Questions and Answers September 10.