HQ Trivia is a live question and answer contest appear with genuine money prizes. You should simply answer 12 questions (once in a while 15) without missing one and you’ll either win the money prize or split it with alternate victors.
Diversions are twice day by day at 3PM EST and 9PM EST. This is the most smoking diversion in the App Store and we are immense fans. We play the two diversions each and share the appropriate responses with you here at HQ Trivia Answers.
We likewise have tips for better play. Despite the fact that you can’t Cheat at HQ Trivia, we’ll enable you to put your best foot forward to winning the enormous pot!
Click here to learn how to win the HQ Trivia Extra Life.
HQ Trivia Questions and HQ Trivia Answers (September 2018)
HQ Trivia September 1 (9:00 pm) ($5,000 Prize)
(1) Which of these is the name of a French dance famous for its high kicks?
- Can-can (Correct)
(2) What is the word for a landmass like Florida that is surrounded on three sides by water?
- Peninsula (Correct)
(3) In 2018, who joined Savannah Guthrie to form the first all-female anchor duo on “Today”?
- Natalie Morales
- Hoda Kotb (Correct)
- Megyn Kelly
(4) Which scientist is the namesake of a “cage” that can block electromagnetic fields?
- Michael Faraday (Correct)
- Nikola Tesla
- Alessandro Volta
(5) What was the 1989 sequel to the movie “Fletch” called?
- Fletch Rides Again
- Fletch Lives (Correct)
- Fletch Is Still Here
(6) Which of these parts of a bird is also the name of a part of a clam?
- Beak (Correct)
(7) The US pilot episode of “Yo! MTV Raps” in 1988 was hosted by what hip-hop act?
- Eric B. & Rakim
- Beastie Boys
- Run-DMC (Correct)
(8) Who reportedly got his showbiz name from the comedy section of a local newspaper?
- Bing Crosby (Correct)
- Duke Ellington
- Milton Berle
(9) Anthropologist Margaret Mead is best known for a 1928 book about girls living where?
- Samoa (Correct)
(10) Which of these ’80s comedies was directed by a cast member of the original “Star Trek”?
- Three Men and a Baby (Correct)
- Police Academy
(11) The McGillicuddy Serious Party of New Zealand famously tried to get what animal elected to parliament?
- Hedgehog (Correct)
(12) Which TV show features a theme song recorded by the original lead singer of Black Sabbath?
- American Chopper
- Dog the Bounty Hunter (Correct)
- Pawn Stars
** 1,461 people won around $3.42 each!
Click here for our next post, HQ Trivia Questions and Answers September 2.